Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sky Fun Amusement Park at Sky Ranch, Tagaytay


I've been to Tagaytay several times already but this time I wanted to try out the new attraction of the city-- the 'Sky Fun Amusement Park at Sky Ranch'. So my boyfriend and I being spontaneous on our weekend   trip, we searched on how we can get there, checked the reviews about the place, and then visited right   away.

Sky Ranch is an amusement park developed and manages by SM Corporation under its Commercial Properties Group. It is the home of the tallest Ferris wheel in the country -- the Sky Eye, together with other fun-filled exciting rides This is a great place for the kids and kids at heart.

It was pretty easy to reach our destination coming from Manila. First, you can ride an MRT going to EDSA-TAFT Station which is actually the last station. And then from there, you need to go to the  Metropoint mall, which you can find a shuttle van  located on its underground floor that routes to Nasugbu, Batangas. Then you can just ask the driver to drop you to Sky Ranch. And the fare would be 168 Php.


As soon I stepped my feet in the city, I have felt the cold breeze weather which from then, I have thought that it is going to be a great day!

Then the first thing that welcomed me in Sky Ranch was the... Sky Eye! The currently claimed to be the country's tallest Ferris wheel at 207 feet. And it felt like it was my first time seeing this kind of ride in my whole life, I was smiling like a kid and wanting to take photos in different views even from afar.

There is an entrance fee of 100 Php per head in which the prices for the rides are excluded. So upon entering the park, you will need to pay the rides you only want to try in. Rides included are Nessi Coaster, Red Baron, Wonder flight, Mini Viking, Express train, Super Viking, Sky Eye, Carousel, and Riding Loop Ride. [We did not try all of the rides here as I think most of it are more enjoyable with the kids].


We arrived at the park before lunch time, and  so we wanted to take advantage of the few people falling in line for the rides as it would get very crowded later in the afternoon for sure. So the first ride we tried is the Sky Eye. And the cost for this ride is 150 Php.


Me about to ride the Gondola


From the Sky Eye ferris wheel, you can also check out different aerial views...


My Boyfriend checking out the view. Stolen shot like a pro.


Taal Volcano at distant

And besides the rides inside the park, there are also food stalls and restaurants [ which is some are still under construction] just in case you get hungry.





















And the last activity we did is the Horseback riding or what they call 'Riding Loop Ride', which costs 250 Php per 30 minutes. 
For me, it is a good thing that they have put a horseback riding activity on this park which is I think much better than one on the picnic grove. The ambiance is more relax, fresh, and clean.


Start of my riding loop





















On the whole, I enjoyed my experience here in Sky Ranch. There is so much to look forward on this place. This is an additional attraction here in Tagaytay for the tourist, bloggers, lovers, families, etc. This is a great place if you are looking for a one day weekend trip! And I would definitely bring my family here especially with kids.


"Treat life like a ferris wheel ride....you must get past the fear to enjoy the view."
- Linda Poindexter


SKY RANCH
Beside Taal Vista Hotel, Kilometer 60, Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.